We have partnered with small business lender iwoca to make it easier for you to access finance.
- Borrow up to £400,000
- No early repayment fees
- Borrow from 1 day to 2 years
Applying won’t affect your credit score. To be eligible for a loan your business must:
- Be a limited company
- Have an active status with Companies House with no overdue documentation
- Have at least £50k turnover in the last year and be profitable
- Be at least one year old
To apply for a loan, tap on the ‘Business loan’ icon in the ‘Explore’ tab.
You’ll need to provide the following information to apply:
- How much you would like to borrow
- What the loan is for
- How long you would like to pay the loan back
If you accept an offer from iwoca, you will need to complete the application process on the iwoca website. You’ll receive an email from iwoca asking you to set a password for your account.
Note that loans via iwoca are only available for limited companies. For more information please visit the iwoca help centre.
Terms and conditions
If you drawdown a loan, Countingup will typically receive commission from iwoca for the referral. Countingup provides information only and not financial advice on iwoca lending products.