If you’ve applied for an iwoca loan through Countingup or you have a loan agreement in place, you’ll need to contact iwoca for any support you need. As an iwoca customer you’ll have a dedicated account manager you can get in touch with.
If you have a loan application in progress with iwoca:
Tap the ‘Business loan’ icon in the ‘Explore’ tab
Then tap ‘Get help’ at the top right of the screen. This will give you options to contact iwoca support. You can also find these options further down in this article.
If you already have a loan agreement in place with iwoca:
You can login to your iwoca dashboard from the Countingup app.
- Tap the ‘Business loan’ icon in the ‘Explore’ tab
- Then tap ‘Go to iwoca’. This is a secure link which will login you into your iwoca account where you can manage your loan or get help.
Alternatively, contact iwoca support with these details:
- Phone - 020 3778 0274 (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm)
- Live chat via the iwoca website - you’ll need to login
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, once you have submitted your application for an iwoca loan you must contact iwoca for any further assistance.