The Countingup business current account is an e-money account provided by Prepay Solutions (PPS), a trading name of Prepay Technologies Ltd which is an electronic money institution authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN 900010) for the issuing of electronic money. Please note that Countingup is not a bank.
Articles in this section
- What is Countingup and Stripe?
- How do I accept card payments via Stripe?
- Faster payment
- Confirmation of Payee
- Does Countingup support direct debits?
- Can I view or cancel my Direct Debits in the app?
- What is a Direct Debit Indemnity Claim?
- Why is my contactless payment failing?
- What is a pending transaction?