The Countingup business current account is an e-money account provided by Prepay Solutions (PPS), a trading name of Prepay Technologies Ltd which is an electronic money institution authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN 900010) for the issuing of electronic money. Please note that Countingup is not a bank.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a payment request?
- How do I create a new saved line item on an invoice?
- How can I send or receive international transfers?
- What is Countingup and Stripe?
- How do I accept card payments via Stripe?
- How to get paid fast
- Faster payment
- Cash deposits
- How do I issue a credit note?
- Can I pay in a cheque?