1. Open the Countingup app and tap the ‘Get paid’ tab at the bottom
2. Tap on ‘New invoice' to create a new invoice
3. Select the customer you want to create your invoice for
4. Add item(s) to your invoice, you can add a new item or a saved item [link to another saved line item help article!]. Edit your item description, unit price, quantity and VAT rate if applicable.
5. Tap ‘Next’ and enter your invoice date and payment terms.
6. Tap ‘Next’ to approve the invoice or preview the invoice.
7. Once approved, you can email your invoice. You can also track your invoice in the Get paid > Invoices tab and see it reflected in your reports on the ‘Accounting’ tab.