You can review and submit your Countingup clients’ VAT returns from your Hub.
How to connect Countingup software to HMRC
1. Make sure you have your Agent Services account credentials with you. These are different to the credentials for your HMRC online services for agents account, used before Making Tax Digital (the original Government Gateway). If you don't have an account yet you can create one here.
2. To connect Countingup to HMRC in the Accountant Hub, you can either click ‘Connect now’ on the HMRC status badge at the top of the screen, or click ‘connect to HMRC’ from your profile and settings menu.
3. Click the ‘Connect to HMRC’ button in the modal that opens. You will be redirected to the HMRC site.
How to disconnect Countingup software from HMRC
1. To disconnect Countingup from HMRC, either click ‘Disconnect’ on the HMRC status badge at the top of the screen, or click ‘Disconnect from HMRC’ from your profile and settings menu.
2. Next, confirm you want to disconnect by clicking ‘Disconnect from HMRC’.